Steps to Configure Outlook 2007 with Yahoo Mail
Being a part of MS Office suite, Microsoft Outlook 2007 is one of the essential desktop applications. It can be used for handling emails, but also for dealing with contacts, calendars, etc. One of the best advantages of using the MS Outlook 2007 is that you can synchronize it with online email services, such as Gmail or Yahoo. In this article, we’re going to show you how to configure Outlook 2007 with Yahoo Mail!
Synchronizing Yahoo Mail with Outlook is something that can be done easily. All you need to do is follow the instructions set by the people from Outlook support Australia! Here are the step-by-step guidelines:
- Step 1 – Open Outlook 2007 on your computer
- Step 2 – Click Tools and choose Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Step 3 – Click the tab titled New
- Step 4 – Once the ‘Choose Email Service’ opens, choose ‘Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP’ and click Next
- Step 5 – Tick the box next to ‘Manually configure server setting or additional server types’ and click Next
- Step 6 – Choose ‘Internet Email’ and click Next
- Step 7 – Type in your Yahoo Mail account details (email address, password, your name, and so on)
- Step 8 – Click Next and the ‘Congratulations’ page will open, informing you that you’ve configured Outlook 2007 with Yahoo Mail!
If this process seems a bit complicated, perhaps you should ask someone to help you. If you want everything to go well, we advise you to contact Outlook support Australia. You can get in touch with us by phone number 1-800-921-785, after which they will guide you through the whole process of configuring Outlook 2007 with Yahoo Mail. This way, you will make sure no problems will occur. Furthermore, you can ask this tech support to help you out with many other problems related to email.
Outlook page | Blog page