How to Recover Deleted Yahoo! Mail Messages?
Mistakes happen – you might end up deleting emails that you actually need. This would be a big problem if the people from Yahoo technical support hadn’t thought of a simple solution. Instead of making the emails gone forever when you delete them, they will be temporarily moved to the Trash folder.
The Trash folder is the place where the deleted emails are kept for a total of 7 days. So, if you realize that you’ve deleted important mail, head straight to the Trash folder to retrieve it. This is how to do it:
- Step 1 – Login to your account
- Step 2 – Go to the Trash folder (in the left-side menu, just below the Spam folder)
- Step 3 – Locate the deleted email (either by looking for it manually or by using the search option)
- Step 4 – Select the email and choose the Move option in the toolbar
- Step 5 – Choose Inbox as the future destination of the accidentally-deleted emai
Obviously, restoring deleted emails from the Trash folder is something for which you don’t need to call on our Yahoo support number Australia 1-800-921-785. But, what if you’ve missed your chance and the email is no longer in the Trash? If the email is permanently deleted, you will need to ask Yahoo helpdesk for help!
Recovering Permanently Deleted Emails by Calling Yahoo Phone Number
For security reasons, Yahoo will not delete emails forever, but will store them on its servers for a certain period. This means that even if the emails are gone from your account, you can get them back. But, this is something you won’t be able to do on your own.
Instead, you will need the assistance of the people from the tech support. Our advice is to give them a call and explain everything. Make sure to tell them how important for you is to get the email back.
Yahoo page | Blog page