Steps To Update Adobe Flash Player On Windows 7
Adobe Flash Player is one of the key programs that you need in order to get the most out of Windows 7 operating system. It’s because without it installed you won’t be able to play videos on certain websites or run certain applications. Luckily, installing Adobe Flash Player is easy. All you got to do is visit the official website of Adobe and find the Flash Player download page.
You can do the same by opening this link! When you do that, click Download, wait for it to finish and run the installer. Simply follow the on-screen instructions, agree to the license agreement, and let the program install Adobe Flash Player.
But, this doesn’t mean that your work is done forever. As each new version of Flash Player becomes available, you need to get it onto your computer. Unfortunately, this is something that requires a lot of time, which is why you would probably appreciate some other solution. The good news is that we have one – set Adobe Flash Player to update automatically on your Windows 7 computer! According to the experts from the Adobe support team, here is how to do it:
- Step 1 – Open Control Panel
- Step 2 – Type “Flash Player” in the Search Control Panel box (top right corner of the window)
- Step 3 – Double-click Flash Player and a pop-up window will appear before you
- Step 4 – Go to the Advanced tab
- Step 5 – Under Updates, make sure that the option saying “Check for updates automatically (Recommended)” is enabled
- Step 6 – Click the button saying “Check Now” and the program will start looking for updates online
- Step 7 – Once Flash Player is updated, you can close the settings window
Of course, if you fail to do the update, it’s best to give a call to Adobe technical support team by dialing our toll-free number 1-800-413-882 and have them guide you again through the whole process!
Adobe page | Blog page